Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long time no post

Alright... I haven't posted in a while. I'm definitely going to try and post more. I promise! I've been super busy making stuff - commissioned bags, crochet bunnies, skirts, towel rolls things... Lots of stuff.
To start with - here's a marker holder for a 6 year old's birthday:
He's a super creative little guy ("the chicken nugget" as I refer to him as). A ladies man too.

I thought it was a fun little gift. The notebook was on sale and had all blank pages. The book (Make a World by Ed Emberley - of the fingerprint fame) has very easy to draw pictures. And who doesn't love markers? Washable markers of course. The marker holder had Velcro on the back so it was easy to take on and off with little kid hands.
He was excited to get it! Hopefully he'll have fun with it.

No comments: