Sunday, July 19, 2009

On my way out of town again!

I'm about to be off again for another week! But this week has been crazy busy! I've made quite a bit (onesies, started baby blankets, etc), unfortunately my camera's memory card decided it no longer wished to work, so I don't have many pictures of what I did. I did get some pictures of 2 bags I made - one of which was my first sale on Etsy!

I made this firetruck bag which can be reversible. It's a good bag just to tote around some smaller stuff. It's made from my pattern which I like to call my "Fantastic Five Fat Quarter Reversible Bag." This version doesn't use fat quarters, but it's the same measurements and everything. It's actually version 2.0 of the firetruck bag, but I think I like this version better - the black looks really nice with it!


Then the next bag is my first Etsy sale! It's currently on it's way to Seattle, WA to my fabulous cousin Mary! It's a custom bag. She requested some things (pockets on the side, messenger style, bird embroidery) and this is what I came up with. I kept wearing it around my house - that's how I know I really like how a bag turned out - I wear it around my house for no reason. It has an adjustable strap and lots of pockets!


I also made a drawstring bag which I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and plan on wearing lots this week. I'll try to get a picture of it sometime. Because I LOVE it!
I'll be back in a week!

No comments: