Thursday, March 11, 2010

Presents and a Chicago Picture!

I just thought I'd share a couple of gifts that I gave three awesome boys!
For the oldest - a fake beard! Really now, everyone needs a fake beard or at least a mustache. This one is reversible! Blonde on one side, old man gray on the other.
For the middle - a tie! He's a ladies man and he looks quite dashing in a tie! The bright colors really suit him as well!
And for the youngest - a crayon wallet! It was like the one I made in the last post, except for this one there's a cover over the crayons so they don't come out as easily.
Other things I've made lately include a purse I took to Chicago (super fun city by the way!) and a dress (also super fun and awesome!). I'll try to post about the dress soon! I went based off a book, so it'll probably end up a bit of a book review.
(The blue thing to my side is the purse I made. You can't see it too well, but trust me - it's awesome!)

No comments: