Saturday, February 7, 2009

Reversible Baby Bag for the Essentials.

After I've made a gift it's really really really really hard for me not to give it to the person immediately. Really really hard. I just get so excited! But I handed over a present today - so here's the reveal!
It's an essential diaper bag - a bag that you can take if you don't want to take the whole bag - like for a couple diapers, a bottle, some wipes. Just the essential stuff.
This particular bag is for the parents of Josiah - whose dad loves FSU and whose mom loves UF. It's a house divided. The poor baby just won't know what to think. But I felt the only proper bag would represent them both (though I am partial to UF - since I know all their cheers), so it's a reversible bag! That way - if he wants to carry it, he can have the Seminole side out. Or she can flip it to the gator side.
The actual pattern is super easy - it's the Fantastic Five Fat Quarter Reversible Bag. Of course this time there weren't fat quarters. But it's still an easy and fun bag to make!
I can't wait to meet the little guy!

No comments: